Daniel Duqué (Switzerland, 1961) got a degree in clinical psychology. He currently lives in the mountains.
In parallel to his studies, he shooted Super-8 and 16mm films that he secretly edited in the cellars of the university.
Since 1990, he works exclusively as filmdirector-producer. He founded MERLIN Films Sàrl in 2007: development and production of films by authors using an own, unique language, complementary dissemination of films by atypical channels in order to reach the general public : 20 years of peddling while knocking at doors. IS ANYBODY HOME? an Essay-documentary, is made from this unique life experience, a manifesto for poetry.
- 2013 - Doors-films , dozens of sequences for the monthly blog in Merlin Films
- 2009 - À travers les branches d’un arbre (Beyond the leaves of the tree), dram. feature 101 '
- 1998 - Derniers pétales d’une marguerite (The last petals of a daisy), drama short
- 1993 - Entre terre et ciel (Between Earth and Heaven), drama short
- 1990 - Statue vivante (Living statue), doc short
Filmography in our catalogue