directed by Emiliano Serra
- Netherlands Leiden IFF 2020 (First Feature Competition)
- Bangladesh Dhaka International Film Festival Bangladesh en enero 2020
- Mexico Festival Internacional de Cine de Mérida y Yucatán
- Switzerland Festival Filmar en America Latina; 11/2019
- Brasil FESTIVAL DE CINEMA DO VALE DO IVINHEMA
- Brasil Sao Paulo International Film Festival; 10/2019
- Argentina FENACI 10/2019
- Argentina Luz del desierto 10/2019
- Argentina MAFICI; 09/2019
- Argentina Leonardo Favio, Festival de Cine Nacional; 08/2019
- Argentina Festival Internacional de Cine Independiente de El Palomar, Pelicula de Apertura
- Argentina BAFICI ; 04/2019
Hernán Sosa is a shy young man who comes from the province to the city. In his town he was in love with an unattainable girl, Yanina.
Hernán gets a job in the Post Office. While making a delivery, Hernán discovers that Yanina is in the city nearby his delivery route.
So, he begins to unfold his new knowledge of postman to reach her. But as he approaches, he discovers that some old mailmen are organizing a robbery in the same building where Yanina works.
Encouraged by the strength of love, Hernán will face the dangers that surround Yanina to get to declare what he feels.
Germán De Silva
writers Santiago Hadida, Emiliano Serra
director of photography Manuel Rebella
art director Marina Raggio
actor director Gabriel Rosas
sound director Rodrigo Merolla
postproduction director Emiliano Serra
executive producer Alberto Masliah
production by SOMBRACINE SRL